Centre ZitStil informs, educates, trains, supports and undertakes social actions for all people in the Flemish community of Belgium who are affected with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD), including, but not limited to children, teenagers, adults, parents, siblings, educators, social workers, employers, doctors and so on. The aim is so that those with this condition can achieve their full potential and the consequences of the disorder are under maximum control.
- Centre ZitStil endeavors to promote equal rights and opportunities for people with AD/HD, breaking down social isolation and increasing social participation.
- Centre ZitStil organizes activities and develops and implements products, services and methods, both in the social-cultural sector and in education and training.
- Personal and professional guidance and coaching for those affected by AD/HD are a significant part of our work.
- Centre ZitStil defends the interests of all people confronted with AD/HD.
- Centre ZitStil promotes and follows scientific research and the development of new visions and ideas.
- Centre ZitStil has a frontline position in promoting social awareness and in contributing towards preparing legislation.
If you need help, guidance, psychological support or a referral, please contact us as follows:
Call the AD/HD advisory line 070 222 135 on Thursday from 9.15 till 12.15; costs 30 eurocent per minute with a regular phone and 60 eurocent per minute using a mobile.
Consultation with a psychologist in Antwerp 40,00 euro an hour.
For an appointment, call 03 830 30 25, Monday to Friday from 9.00 till 12.30
Social workers, teachers and other professionals too can ask for an advisory consult.
Call 03 830 30 25 and ask for Martine Heiremans.
Centrum ZitStil, Boomsesteenweg 508, B-2020 Antwerpen (Belgium)
Phone: +32 3 830 30 25 (Mondays to Fridays from 09:00 to 12:30)
Fax: +32 3 825 20 72 (Monday to Friday from 9.00 till 12.30)