ADHD Europe is dedicated to advancing the rights of patients on every level within Europe, and as such, welcomes individuals who wish to become members. All members must be independent of governments, political parties, and commercial interests, and accept the Articles of Association and evidence-based treatments for ADHD. Everyone engaged in ADHD Europe must act professionally and independently, with neutrality towards religion, religious beliefs, and political allegiances.
Are you interested in joining ADHD Europe as a member?
Please familiarise yourself with our membership criteria and the types of membership before applying to become a member.
REASONS TO JOIN US
- Network and connect with our European community
- Gain knowledge within our subgroup committee virtual meetings
- Volunteer opportunities to strengthen your skills in your country
- Share your advocacy experiences from your country to advocate on European level
- Replicate best practices from your country to develop meaningful volunteering opportunities for all
- Invitation to our Annual General Meetings, and exclusive access to member-only events
- Opportunities to be part of research or other activities within ADHD Europe
- Early access to our research publications and collaborations
- Access to our member-only Facebook group